fitblr with inspiration, motivation, food + tips!
“And if your daughter came to you, crying with hunger, would you tell her no? Would you tell her she is too fat, she wants too much, she must shrink into society? No.
Then why would you tell yourself the exact same thing? You are somebody’s daughter.”
—Michelle K., You Are Somebody’s Daughter. (via crystalmethc4stles)
I keep switching from “wow I need to restrict and become super skinny and dainty” to “I need to eat clean and exercise more and be really fit” to “I can eat whatever the fuck I want, I’m supposed to be recovering after all” and it’s so exhausting.
I can’t stress enough how accurate this is
here’s your daily reminder that
- you aren’t worthless
- you’re worth more than you think you are
- you mean a lot to someone
- you’ve done something to make someone laugh or smile
- you’ve laughed and smiled
- you’re good enough
- you deserve to be happy
- you’re allowed to be sad
- you’re you and nothing can change that
- and there’s no one else you need to be
by Jean Clemmer